Friday, June 19, 2009

Wow!

I never thought I would have a blog, but here I am! I guess I will start off with a little bit about me. I'm a wife and mother to two beautiful children, Jayden (almost 3), and Kyrah (10 months...today!) After I had Kyrah, I wanted to make cute little dresses for her, and while looking for patterns I found a diaper bag pattern. I thought what a cool idea, I can make myself a diaper bag out of any fabric I want! I don't have to be limited to what they carry pre-made at the store. So I bought it... and made one and I loved it! So I thought, why don't I try making others and selling them? I had been looking for a way to stay at home with my kids, so I thought, maybe this is it! I made a few diaper bags and dresses, and then I got stuck, wondering how to go about selling my items. My sister-in-law, called me this morning and offered to help me get things going, by setting this up, and working on coming up with a logo for me.

My family and I are in the process of moving, but hopefully I'll still be able to get a couple more diaper bags and dresses done before the summer is done.

Stay tuned,
Kelsey

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com